- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you or to the contact information you provide, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, such as payment processing.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the contact form on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Find us on Facebook
News alerts & updates from BirthControlNews.org
Posted In: Birth Control NewsView Blog »
For sexually active women, he effectiveness of birth control depends on how perfectly they use it. For this reason, there are two kinds of effectiveness rates. One measurement is for perfect use, as the method is tested in the lab or used in real life with no mistakes.
The other is typical use, the average including people who don’t always use the method correctly or every time sexual intercourse takes place.Get Answer »